Rob Williams shares about PSYCH-K®
View several short videos with Rob Williams below the first video.
” The Psychology of Change” with Rob Williams below.
(part 2 of 2) Approximately 1 Hour 13 Minutes
To view Bruce Lipton and the “The Biology of Perception” (part 1 of 2)
Meet Rob Williams, Personal History and Philosophy of PSYCH-K®
What Does the Term PSYCH-K® Stand For?
High Speed Mindset Change
Science, Spirit and PSYCH-K®
PSYCH-K® Workshops, What’s Available?
What is a PSYCH-K® Balance?
The Principles of Nature, Personal Health and PSYCH-K®
PSYCH K: The Real Meaning of Abundance®
Rob Williams, Originator of PSYCH-K®
Author of PSYCH-K®…The Missing Piece Peace in Your Life!
Robert M. Williams has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Philosophy from the University of California at Los Angeles and a Masters Degree in Counseling and Personnel Services from the University of Colorado. He is President of The Myrddin Corporation, and Director of the PSYCH-K Centre International.
For the first 14 years of his career, Mr. Williams was a direct participant in the U.S. corporate world, holding management positions in the backpacking, energy management and telecommunications industries. Experiencing a spiritual awakening during this time, he moved out of the business environment into a life of service as a professional psychotherapist.
Finding the accepted counseling philosophy of the day lacking in spiritual essence and overall effectiveness, he studied many non-standard modalities for change, both ancient and contemporary. Out of his studies came a series of intuitive insights that became the body of work called PSYCH-K.
Originated in 1988, PSYCH-K is a simple and direct way to change self-limiting beliefs at the subconscious level of the mind, where nearly all human behaviour originates, both constructive and destructive. Its overall goal is to accelerate individual and global spiritual evolution by aligning subconscious beliefs with conscious wisdom from the world’s great spiritual and intellectual traditions.
The practical application of this wisdom in our personal and professional lives brings a greater sense of purpose and satisfaction, mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. PSYCH-K is taught world-wide by Certified PSYCH-K Instructors.
- a non-invasive, interactive process of change with a proven record of success for over 20 years!
- a simple, yet powerful process to change limiting beliefs that are self-sabotaging
- a unique blend of various tools for change, some contemporary and some ancient derived from scientific research in brain dominance theory, neuroscience, as well as ancient mind/body wisdom
- a ground breaking approach to facilitating change at the subconscious level where at least 95% of our consciousness operates.
- a process that transcends the standard methods of visualization, affirmations, will power, and positive thinking especially effective in the areas of behavioral/habit change, wellness and stress reduction